Terms of Service RSMC | RARE SATOSHI MINTING CELL
Welcome to RSMC, a Bitcoin Agency based in Tennessee, USA
- At RSMC, we are dedicated to accelerate the world towards Hyperbitcoinization. We operate primarily in Bitcoin (BTC), while remaining complaint with our local jurisdiction. We specialize in working with edge-cases that like to push the boundaries and perceived limits like artists, creatives, entrepreneurs, and companies. RSMC can help them to utilize Bitcoin as a means of payment, and/or any other novel use of Bitcoin. We offer advisory services, branding, front-end designs, illustration/creative, custom backend solutions, and bitcoin infrastructure. Anything to progress the world towards Hyperbitcoinization.
Acceptance of Terms
- By accessing and using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our services.
- We provide advisory and execution services related to Bitcoin transactions, front-end design, coding, and infrastructure support, branding, creative direction, graphic design, and other various agency services related to Bitcoin. If we can't do the task you're looking for, we may be able to connect you with a connection in the Bitcoin ecosystem. All our services are offered in exchange for Bitcoin. We do not accept or deal in fiat currencies.
- All our services are offered in exchange for Bitcoin (BTC) payment. We do not accept or deal in fiat currencies, such as Credit Cards or USD. If your organization does not operate in a Bitcoin Standard yet, we will walk you through how to use an anonymous third party to pay us in BTC.
- Payment for our services is due in two parts:
- A 50% deposit is required upfront before work commences on the project. This deposit ensures that we can allocate resources and begin work on your project promptly.
- The remaining 50% is due upon completion of the project, before the final delivery of files and/or the launch of the project.
- Invoices will be issued at the start of the project stating the timeline for these two payments.
- The project is considered complete when all agreed-upon deliverables have been provided to the client. If there are any disputes or issues with the deliverables, they must be raised before the final payment is made. All rights and ownership of the work produced will be transferred to the client only after full payment has been received.
Limitation of Liability
- While we strive to provide accurate and reliable services, we do not guarantee that our services will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not responsible for any losses or damages, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use of our services or from any unauthorized access to your Bitcoin.
Compliance with Laws
- While we operate primarily in the Bitcoin space, we adhere to all applicable laws and regulations of the state of Tennessee. Clients are responsible for ensuring their compliance with relevant laws related to their transactions.
- You agree to indemnify and hold RSMC harmless from any claims, losses, or damages, including legal fees, resulting from your violation of these terms, your use of our services, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend our services to you at our sole discretion, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these terms or is harmful to other users, us, or third parties, or for any other reason. If the client wishes to cancel the project after work has commenced, the initial deposit will not be refunded. This is to cover the cost of the resources and time already invested in the project.
Changes to Terms
- RSMC reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. It is your responsibility to review these terms regularly. Please note that this policy forms part of the contract between RSMC agency and the client. By signing the contract, the client agrees to these terms. If there are any concerns or questions about these terms, they should be raised before the contract is signed
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Tennessee, USA.
Auction Rules & Format
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with how auctions work on this site. If you do not know how to use Bitcoin yet but you would like to bid, please reach out to us and we may be able to help.
- This auction lasts for 24 hours beginning at 4:20 PM CST on October 30, and concluding at the same time on October 31st. The end time of the auction can be extended if bids are placed within the final 5 minutes. If this happens, the timer will reset to 5 minutes for additional bids to be place.
How to bid
- Bids are placed by sending 1% deposit of the total bid amount to the BTC address provided by RSMC on this site. You will never be solicited for bids outside of this site. If you do not win the auction, you will automatically be refunded your total deposit within 24 hours of the auction conclusion. If you are the winning bidder, you will be prompted to pay the remaining 99% within 24 hours. If you fail to pay the total winning amount without notifying RSMC here, your bid will be forfeit.
- Bids are placed in 100,000 sat (0.001 BTC) increments, until the high bid goes above 10,000,000 sats (0.1 BTC). After this point, the bids are placed in 500,000 sats (0.05 BTC) increments. The next increase is at 0.5 BTC, when the increment to 1,000,000 sats (0.01 BTC). At any point, bidders can place bids of any amount about 100,000 sats. To bid amounts greater than 10 BTC, please contact us here.
- For any questions or concerns regarding these terms, please contact us here.